Monday, April 12, 2010

Care But Don't Care


The best advice(well maybe not the best advice) I have received was "care but don't care". Well he didn't exactly say it like that, he used more graphic terms....anyways. A couple weeks ago I was talking to my childhood friend/ex-roomate/ace of my line. I told him how the life was treating me and how people change out of nowhere for no reason. In his laid back LL cool J voice he replied "Care but don't Care". With that being said I look at life differently....I mean whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen. Right now Im living life like a P. Diddy "I am King" commercial. Besides I'm one of the greatest gifts put on this earth. With my charm intellect and spontaneous behavior some may say Im on another level. My point is life is to short and precious to be worried about things or people that dont have your best interest.....get up have fun and "Care but Dont Care".

No comments:

Post a Comment